Setting Pop-up Blocker options for Mozilla Firefox on Windows and Mac OS X
As a default, Pop-up Blocker is turned on in Firefox. This means that all pop-ups will be blocked.
To change Pop-up Blocker settings:
- Open Firefox.
- On the Tools menu, select Options and then choose Content.
- Either select or de-select the Block pop-up Windows option to turn pop-up blocker on or off.
To allow pop-up windows from a specific web site:
- For Windows machines, click on the Tools menu, select Options and then choose Content.
For Mac OS X, click on the Firefox menu, select Preferences, and then choose Content.
- Click Exceptions (or for older versions: Allowed Sites), type the address (or URL) of the site in the Address of web site box, and then click Allow.
- Click Close to close the Allow Sites window and then click OK to close the Options window.