Use the Directory Web Page to modify Your Miami Directory information
You can modify your directory entry using a standard web browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, etc.). Please read all of the following directions before starting.
- Access myMiami (http://mymiami.miamioh.edu) and click the Phonebook link in the Miami Web Page Index (Quick Links) module.
- Click the Log in link on the left side of the page.
- Type your Miami UniqueID and MUnet password in the appropriate fields and click the Log In button.
- Click the my entry link on the left side of the page. From here you can edit your contact or personal information. You can also set up a proxy to your directory entry.
- To make changes, click Edit next to the appropriate section. Enter your changes and click the Save Changes button.
- To edit your muConnect profile, click the muConnect link along the left. From here you can personalize your display name and create email aliases.
- Make changes as desired and click Save.
- Log out by clicking the log out link on the left of the page when you are done.
To change campus addresses, see the related item Changing your Personal Information in BannerWeb.
To correct errors relating to job title or student role, consult the following offices: